May 31, 2006

Rob's Parents

I know it's been a while since I posted anything--it's been really crazy in our house lately. Rob has a photo shoot for three weeks and his mom and Bill came up to watch the kids for two weeks before they go to Ethiopia with Becky and her family to finalize their adoption of three kids. I guess the entire family is pretty hectic right now!

It has been so helpful having Betty and Bill here and has made things so much easier on us. Poor Betty has been watching sick kids almost the whole time, and we've run the gamut---fevers, vomiting, stitches and a sinus infection! I don't know how we would have managed all the illnesses if they hadn't been here.

I know the kids are wearing them out (they wear us out too) and we are just so grateful for all the help. Having them here reminds how fortunate we are.

No comments: