May 16, 2006

Dr. Conry

We waited three months to see Dr. Conry so we kept our appointment with her even though we have had a lot of neurologists weigh in on Evan's case already. She does a lot of work with the Vagas Nerve Stimulator (like a pacemaker) so we wanted to talk to her to see if she thought this was an option for Evan. She said he is not a candidate for the VNS but agrees that he may be a candidate for brain surgery--more tests will reveal that. She also said this is not something we need to rush into but we could likely be making that decision when he's 4 years old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the exact same comment.
Is there a means you can remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!


My homepage cash advance utah
my webpage: cash advance indianapolis