February 20, 2012

EEG in Long Island

Evan is having a multi-day ambulatory EEG at Cohen's Children's Hospital in Long Island. This is the first time he's had an ambulatory EEG and it has meant that he is not in a hospital and is free to move around.

In the wee hours of the morning before we got to NY Evan had one of his typical seizures so as we drive up to NY we figured this trip wouldn't give us a lot of info unless something is going on that we aren't seeing.

Last night Evan surprised us with a seizure on the last night of his EEG. I hate the seizures but I'm glad we finally caught one for his doctor to look at -- I just hope the machine is working and all the leads are still connected! The down side is that this seizure was only four days after the last one and we don't want to see them happen more frequently.

We've been staying at the Ronald McDonald House of Long Island and last night they gave us tickets to see the Globetrotters and meet a few of the players before the game! It was amazing! We didn't have anything for them to sign so Evan had them sign his EEG cap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greate post. Keep posting such kind of info on your site. Im really impressed by your blog.


Hello there, You've performed a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this
site.
Also see my web site :: www.canadagooseoutletmart.info

Anonymous said...

With havin so much written content do you ever run into
any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot
of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd really appreciate it.
My web site - http://www.buycanadagooseoutlet.info/